Sign up to Kickback and spend $20 or more at any of our 375+ merchants. Existing users that spend $20 during the competition period will also be entered.
Earn cashback on all your favorite brands when you shop with Kickback.
Note: Existing members of Kickback are not automatically entered into this competition until the $20 spend threshold is met during the period of this competition.
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
3. Entry is open to any person residing in Australia aged 18 years and over.
4. Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
5. Each entrant will receive 1 entry in the draw when they complete the signup process at Kickback by creating an account using the referral code “phoneafriend”, confirm your email and make at least one successful purchase through Kickback of $20 or more (excluding taxes, shipping and delivery charges) at one of our Kickback partner merchants. Plus:
1. Each entrant will receive 1 extra entry in the draw when they install the Kickback Magic Button Chrome extension to their Chrome browser.
2. Each entrant will receive 1 extra entry in the draw for each friend or family member successfully referred to Kickback using their own unique referral code in addition the standard referral bonus. Successful referral means that referred friends make at least one successful non-refunded purchase through Kickback of $20.00 or more at one of our partner merchants (excluding taxes, shipping and delivery).
6. The Promotion commences at 12:01am AEDT on 01/08/2020 and entries close at 11:59pm AEDT on 30/09/2020 (“Promotion Period”)
7. To enter, eligible entrants must become a member of Kickback.com.au and make a successful purchase through Kickback of $20 or more (excluding taxes, shipping and delivery charges) at one of our Kickback partner merchants during the Promotion Period.
8. Eligible entrants must enter via https://kickback.com.au/invite/phoneafriend
9. Entrants can only enter in their own name and use their own email address. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, and/or proof of entry validity. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
10. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or has engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
12. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Promotion or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures;
b. theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes;
c. and acceptance and/or use of any prize.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Promotion and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
14. The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting their website, and to process the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to the Promoter contacting an entrant to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant by email.
15. Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
16. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to the promoters and prize suppliers including Kickback. The Promoter may also disclose your personal information to and/or collect your personal information from its related companies and third parties including Kickback who provide (or help the Promoter provide) products and services, some of whom may be located overseas.
17. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
18. The Promoter's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
19. No responsibility will be taken for entries lost, delayed or not completed properly.
20. The random prize draw will take place at 2pm on 02/10/2020 at Level 4, 114-120 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA using automated software randomdraws.com.au™ a service by Trade Promotions and Lotteries Pty Ltd ACN 601 297 330 (NSW Approval Number 1224)
21. The total prize pool of $1,349 will be shared between 1 winner. The winner will be entitled to choose one of the following three prizes:
a. 1 x Apple 11 128GB (RRP value $1,279)
b. 1 x Samsung Galaxy S20 128GB (RRP value $1,349)
c. Cash prize of $1,349
22. The winners must have a Kickback account in order for Kickback bonuses to be credited to them.
23. Total Prize pool value is $1,349.
24. Winner will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will have their details published on kickback.com.au and www.facebook.com/kickbackau on 07/10/2020
25. If there are any unclaimed or un-awarded prizes a prize draw will be conducted on 09/10/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone/email within two (2) business days and will have their name published on on kickback.com.au and www.facebook.com/kickbackau on 09/10/2020.
26. The Promoter is Kickback Worldwide Pty Ltd (ABN: 67 635 882 558) of Level 4, 114-120 Castlereagh Street Sydney NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA ("Promoter"). The Promoter can be contacted at email@example.com